Agreement to terms
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Pro Funding website operated by Pro Funding Inc.
Your access to and use of the website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms.
These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the website you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the website.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise indicated, the website is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the website (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions.
Collect and process of your personal data
We collect such information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the website
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations. If you don’t want us to process your data anymore or if you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at email@example.com.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Pro Funding. Pro Funding has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Pro Funding shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
You may not access or use the website for any purpose other than that for which we make the website available. The website may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the website, you agree not to:
- systematically retrieve data or other content from the website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- make any unauthorized use of the website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the website.
- use the website to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the website, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the website and/or the Content contained therein.
- engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the website.
- trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the website or the networks or services connected to the website.
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the website.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.